- Sleeping bag, mat and pillow.
- Warm blanket.
- Warm clothing.
- Sensible footwear.
- Wash kit (including toothbrush and toothpaste etc)
- 2 towels.
- Waterproof coat.
- Waterproof trousers (optional).
- Old clothing that can be exposed to paint and mud.
- Swimming kit.
- Casual sportswear.
- Wetsuit (if you have one).
- Wetsuit boots/shoes for the sea (if you have them).
- Suitable bag for carrying your kit on the Primitive Camp and day trips.
- Drinks container.
- A Bible.
- Pen and notepad.
- Any required medication.
- Sun glasses (optional).
- Sun cream.
- Money for tuck (optional).
- A cake to share.
- Optional: Musical instruments
(Please remember that valuables may get damaged, and therefore you bring them at your own risk)
Any money you bring can be stored safely in our on-site bank!
The camp supplies large, shared male only and female only tents for the campers to sleep in, as well as toilets and showers. We also provide all the food for the whole week.
There will be a tuck-shop open after lunch each day.